Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodiles Leg Gaiters Black Gore-tex USA Made
These durable gaiters are made to function in cold weather and difficult conditions. They are larger in circumference, offering more room for plastic boots and insulated pants. The inside leg of each gaiter is made of a durable fabric that resists crampon snagging. The insides of the legs are reinforced with Cordura® for additional abrasion resistance.
Expedition Crocodiles® are high-durability, high-utility gaiters shield that leg and top of the boot from inclement conditions and debris. Use over combat boots, leather hiking boots, plastic mountaineering boots, and thick leg insulation. Heavy-duty construction consists of 3-layer waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®, Cordura® reinforced inner leg and boot section, and water-resistant coated pack cloth lining for substantial abrasion resistance.
· Hook & loop cinch-strap top closure prevents slippage
· Boot lace hook keeps gaiter firmly in place
· 2” wide hook & loop front closure provides a secure fit and easy on/off capability
· Added leg circumference accommodates extra layering on the leg and/or mountaineering boots
· Field-replaceable, adjustable, heavy-duty instep strap MATERIALS:
· Shell: GORE-TEX® 3-ply waterproof/breathable laminate o Cordura® 1000 Denier nylon with coated back and DWR (durable-water-resistant) finish
· Lower Gaiter Lining: 400 Denier nylon pack cloth with water-resistant coating
PLEASE NOTE; WE HAVE THE ENTIRE OUTDOOR RESEARCH LINE AVAILABLE. IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT IN OUR STORE PLEASE CONTACT US