Cockpit USA 1941 Pearl Harbor B-3 Bomber Jacket USA Made
B-3 Pearl Harbor Jacket
Honoring Pearl Harbor, Cockpit USA has created this ultimate collector’s 1941 Pearl Harbor B-3 bomber jacket, patterned after the early 1941 issued russet colored B-3. Only the best shearling pelts were hand selected and color matched for the authentic vintage coloring only this style provides. Vintage labeling, heavy Latigo leather belting straps and other original features make this a classic must have. The B-3 Pearl Harbor Jacket looks and fits like it just came out of the factory in 1941. Please note that the shearling is tanned to “antique” as you wear it, giving “highs and lows” in the color so it looks as if you had this jacket since WWII. This will not affect the durability of this product. Order this vintage sheepskin leather jacket today! Sheepskin varies from production to production but you'll always receive the same craftmanship and warmth from Cockpit USA Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Thick, supple sheepskin with horsehide leather arm reinforcements
• Double buckle throat latch
• Horsehide leather shoulder tabs for rank
• Army Air Force Wing and Star on the left arm
• Front horsehide leather pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in 1941 brown
• Proudly made in the USA.