Cockpit USA 100 Mission B-3 Bomber Jacket USA Made
Cockpit USA artisans have created a B-3 jacket which so accurately represents a combat worn garment that has seen at least 100 mission over enemy territory. This new garment cannot be distinguished from one over 60 years old. It features a body crafted of American shearling full fur sheepskin specially treated to give the look and feel of an aged and authentic garment. Vintage labeling, heavy latigo aged leather belting straps, and other original features, makes this a classic must have. Please note that the shearling is tanned to “antique” as you wear it, giving “highs and lows” in the color so it looks as if you had this jacket since WWII. This will not affect the durability of this product. Sheepskin varies from production to production but you'll always receive the same craftmanship and warmth from Cockpit USA
• Thick shearling specially treated for a vintage look
• Double buckle throat latch
• Reinforced horsehide leather sleeves and shoulder tabs
• Army Air Force Wing and Star on the left arm
• Front horsehide leather pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Proudly made in the USA.
Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements we will suggest the best fit for you.