Alpha Industries N-3B Down Parka Women's Black
A down-filled version of Alpha’s classic N-3B Women silhouette that reverses to a soft nylon, channel-quilted silhouette.
The N-3B is the first jacket that Alpha Industries produced for the U.S. military. Just two months after the company was founded in 1959, the N-3B and the Navy shipboard shirt entered production. The N-3B was created to protect air force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.
- Water Resistant
- Channel-quilted lining
- Snorkel hood
- Removable MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two upper hand warmer pockets
- Two exterior flap pockets with side entry
- Two interior zipper pockets
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% Dry Nylon
- Lining: 100% Soft Nylon
- Fill: 75/25 Down
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, shake after drying to disperse down. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed