- Wild Things Tactical Mission Sizing
Wild Things Tactical Mission Sizing
|Neck||13-13 1/2||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||16-16 1/2||17-17 1/2||18-18 1/2||19-19 1/2|
|Inseam||29 1/2||30 1/2||31 1/2||32||33||34||
How to measure:
- Neck: Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
- Chest: Measure around your chest, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
- Sleeve: With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
- Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
- Hip: Measure around your hips at the widest part.
- Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch to the floor.
|Your Boot Size||Up to 6 1/2||7-9||9 1/2-11 1/2||12-13|
MSN + MTN Pack Sizing
|Torso Length||18||19 1/2||21|
How to measure
Finding the right pack size is all about your torso length, not your height. To find your torso length have a friend measure your spine using the steps below:
- Find the most prominent vertebrae (C-7) at the back of your neck (tilting your head forward helps). It’s the large bump at about the same level as the top of your shoulders.
- Find the top of your hipbone (the iliac crest). Follow this point around in a straight line to your spine.
- Stand up straight and lay a flexible measuring tape directly against your spine. Measure the distance between points 1 & 2.