Source Tactical Gear WXP 2L Storm Valve Hydration Bladder 2 Liter 70 oz Black
WXP Hydration System 2L
High performance 2L hydration reservoir system. Exclusive 3 layer coextruded Polyethylene construction with Taste-Free™, low maintenance, Glass-Like™ liner. Integrated Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial.
- Patented leakproof wide slide opening for easy cleaning, draining, ice insertion.
- Cool Cover Tube Insulates and blocks UV-light. Water stays cool and bacteria free from first to last sip. Your choice Black, Olive, IRR Coyote or IRR Foliage.
- Baffled for a true Low Profile hydration system.
- QMT™ Source Quick Mate Technology hose fitting offers push button convenience, no leakage, offers click-in compatibility with USMC Miox filter system.
- Patented push/pull Storm Valve™ requires no biting, delivers 25% higher flow than bite designs. Integrated valve shut-off.
- Dirt Shield™ valve cover.
Dimensions WXP 2L:
- Length 14.8”/37.5 cm
- Width 7.7”/19.5 cm
- Max. Depth 1”/2.5 cm
- Length 13.4”/34 cm
- Width 5.5”/14 cm
- Max. Depth 3.1”/8 cm
|Liquid Capacity:||2L/ 70oz|
|Weight (pack + reservoir):||0.22kg/0.49lbs|
|Reservoir:||435 micron co-extruded Glass-Like™ PE|
|Tube:||Tube Cover 94cm/37in long|
Further information on SOURCE Hydration Technology
Taste-Free™ System Glass-Like™ Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
Bacteria-Free™ System Grunge-Guard™ Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
Technologie Glass-Like™ A multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE's Glass-Like™ technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
Care-Free™ System Glass-Like™ Liner with Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
Widepac™ Wide Opening Access Patented slide closure for easy filling, draining and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
Customers also viewed