Outdoor Research Lucent Heated Sensor Gloves Black
Best-selling heated gloves updated with touchscreen-compatible fingertips, a sleeker design, and more durable fabrics and leather.
Why you’ll love them:
○ Mitt construction boosts natural warmth from finger-to-finger contact, and pair well with liners.
○ Gloves feature heating elements that extend to each fingertips, where heat is most easily lost.
○ 100% waterproof and windproof defense via GORE-TEX.
○ Extra warmth provided by all-over EnduraLoft insulation.
○ Water-resistant goat leather palm for exceptional grip.
○ Molded EVA foam knuckles and pre-curved construction allow total dexterity and natural movement.
○ SuperCinch Gauntlet™ secures over the cuff of your jacket for easy-on, easy-off.
○ Removable leash ensures gloves stay within reach – and don’t make it down the mountain before you.
The Lucent Heated Sensor Gloves and Mitts were so popular since their debut in 2014 that it took us five years to find a reason to update anything. So here we are, rolling out half a decade worth of innovation to make the Lucent Gloves your new go-to cold weather handwear, in case they weren't already. The first thing you'll notice is an updated contemporary design and more durable fabrics and leather.
We've added touchscreen-compatible leather thumb fingertips, and a new power button with brighter, easier-to-see settings to make sure your time out in the cold is a little more comfortable and easier to navigate. As always, a GORE-TEX® insert adds waterproof protection and lightweight synthetic EnduraLoft™ insulation adds extra warmth and cold weather protection. Other features include a fleece palm lining, molded EVA foam on the back of the hands, and abrasion-resistant goat leather palms
Do not use this heated glove in conjunction with avalanche beacons. Electrically heated gloves interfere with the performance of avalanche beacons, impairing your ability to conduct a search or be located.
• If you have problems sensing hot or cold objects (due to diabetes, Raynaud’s disease or similar) please consult your doctor before using these gloves.
• Check your hands regularly for reddening of the skin. Excessive heat levels over prolonged periods can lead to burns.
• Not for use by children.