Outdoor Research Capstone Heated Sensor Gloves Black
Our warmest heated gloves with 2x heat output
Details and Specs:
Looking for big-time warmth? The Capstone Heated Sensor Gloves are the absolute warmest option of the entire AltiHeat Heated Glove collection, allowing two batteries per glove and effectively doubling the industry-leading heat output offered by our ALTIHeat™ technology. Strategically placed PrimaLoft® insulation enhances the heating element's surface area by extending warmth through back of hand and fingers. A waterproof GORE-TEX insert protects your hands from nature's wet wrath, while a tricot lining back of hand and moonlite pile fleece palm keep you cozy and ready to launch into your next winter objective.
WARNING! Do not use this heated glove in conjunction with avalanche beacons. Electrically heated gloves interfere with the performance of avalanche beacons, impairing your ability to conduct a search or be located.
• If you have problems sensing hot or cold objects (due to diabetes, Raynaud’s disease or similar) please consult your doctor before using these gloves.
• Check your hands regularly for reddening of the skin. Excessive heat levels over prolonged periods can lead to burns.
• Not for use by children.
Why you’ll love them:
○ Ability to run two batteries per glove for double the heat in cold conditions.
○ 100% waterproof and windproof defense via GORE-TEX.
○ Extra warmth provided by all-over PrimaLoft® insulation.
○ Palm and back-of-hand both insulated with moonlite pile fleece for soft, comfortable, and reliable warmth.
○ Molded EVA foam knuckles and pre-curved construction allow total dexterity and natural movement.
○ Removable leash ensures gloves stay within reach – and don’t make it down the mountain before you.
○ Touchscreen-compatible fingertips allow seamless connectivity in the cold.