Viktos Contractor AF Pants Fieldcraft
Viktos a derivative of the Latin word Invictus meaning 'unconquered'.
You came of age in MARPAT's, ACU's, and OCP's. Bedazzled in eccentric patterns of greens and tans, you were splendid in your soldier boy style. But your days of government ordered deployments are over. Though the required skillset is the same, the next mission is quite different. The CONTRACTOR AF™ pants are built for your new employer's dress code. Low key pocketing and patterning still provide all the black gun needs of a seasoned vet but are re-visioned in a low optic chassis. Proprietary stretch cotton/Spandex material with DuPont Teflon® coating is built as tough and rugged as the men who wear them. If you operate in one set of trousers for weeks on end make sure they are Contractor AF.
- Attackposture™ fit
- Combatgrade™ stretch cotton/spandex
- Water & stain resistant Dupont™ Teflon® coating
- Knee expansion panels & crotch gusset adds mobility
- Padded waistband
- Large exterior carry / mag pockets
- YKK® brand zippered thigh, front, and rear pocketing
- Hidden waistband pocket
- Oversized belt loops for tactical belt use
- U.S. veteran design & developed
- 1 year workmanship & materials warranty
Our gear is designed to keep you mobile regardless of what you’re packing. See our size guide to help you find the right fit.