Slumberjack Ronin 20 Degree F Sleeping Bag Long Updated 2020 Model
The new Ronin allows 'arms out' dexterity without leaving your sleeping bag. Read at night, grab a cold beverage, or organize gear without having to unzip. And the full-length dual zipper allows you to open the bag as wide as you want, so you can control ventilation and stay comfortable. It's time to experience a solid night's sleep - a rest that will leave you primed for the next day's epic adventure.
- Polyester Ripstop Shell improves durability
- Polyester high filament liner feels like nylon and is soft to the touch
- External Velcro Tabs Combined with Dual zippers create "arms out" functionality
- Full length dual zipper design improves ventilation and comfort
- Layered, offset construction prevents cold spots
- Draft tubes along zippers keep out cold air and prevents heat loss
- Soft touch liner for improved comfort
- Heavy Duty #8 twin zippers with anti-snag protection
- Compression stuff sack included
- Contoured jacket style hood- can be inverted to create a pillow on warm nights
- Color coded zippers and screen prints indicate temperature ratings
- Draft collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area
- Slumberloft™ synthetic insulation
- Temp Rating: 20° F
- Weight: 3 lbs 9.5 oz
- Size: 84" x 34"
- Packed Size: 10.5" x 21"
- Fits To: 6' 4"