Recommended For: All day wear in uniform and rugged patrol.
This rugged boot’s 8” shaft offers ankle support and protection on rough terrain. The new LOWA® PATROL outsole features 5mm deep lugs for excellent traction on dirt and mud as well as pavement, and the PU MONOWRAP® frame delivers superb lateral stability and long-lasting underfoot support. A closed lace-loop system features a locking lace loop to allow the user to customize different tensions between the ankle and foot for walking comfort. Featuring a durably waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX lining to protect feet from the elements.
- Upper: Split Leather/Fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort - Tech Performance
- Insole: LOWA® Antistatic
- Midsole: DuraPU®
- Outsole: LOWA® PATROL
- Weight: 660 g/Single Shoe
- Country of Origin: Slovakia
LOWA PATROL OUTSOLE: SPECIAL FEATURES
- Anti-slipping effect on ceramic tiles after application of cleaning products (SLS: sodium lauryl sulfate solution)
- Anti-sliding effect on steel flooring treated with glycerin (alcohol)
- Oil- and benzine- resistant
- Provides insulation from the cold (at ambient temperatures of -17 °C, maximum temperature drop within 30 minutes allowed is 10°C
- Insulation against heat (at ambient temperature of 150 °C, maximum temperature rise within 30 minutes allowed is 22°C
- Heat-resistant outsole compound: shall withstand 300°C for 60 seconds